Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The results are in...


The poll -

Well I bet Lorraine Keane, who had a time of 1:23:14
And I bet Aisling O'Loughlin, who got it in 1:20 she tells me
And I'm confused about Glenda. She told me she walked it but then I searched for her name through the results and it says that she got a time of 1:02...so is there another Glenda Gilson in Ireland??? Perhaps.
Sinead Kissane got it in 58 minutes, and Siobhan in 59 - fair play to both of them! Under the hour...my initial target. Oh well!

So there you go. I came in two thousanth, four hundred, and eighty second place out of 40,374 entrants. So that puts me in what...the top 6% I reckon. Not too bad for a first-timer.

My competitor Christine wasn't listed.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! I think I would have just died a very slow death.

    ReplyDelete