Monday, June 1, 2009

The last supper




I am so freaking nervous. Jittery. Gahhhhhh! And the bloody weather outside ain't helping matters. Nerves. Nerves. Nerves.

I'm not wearing what I was going to wear - jogging pants...but have opted for shorts instead. Shorts which I haven't trained in - Gah! It's just too hot to wear jogging pants I think. Or maybe I should wear them. I just DON'T KNOW! I ran for 10 minutes in them and they seem okayish.

What is really uncomfortable is the suncream on me. I hate that oily feeling - and especially when I'll be inevitably hot and sweaty when I run. I do smell like a coconut though.

Above is my breakfast - three weetabix. Stick to what you know. Gonna head off into town for the group photo in about 20 minutes. I might do a google search now for immediate nerves relief.

My knee also is not fully better. I've a feeling I may not be able to walk for a week after this race. Best of luck to Fla in the 40k run in Cork. He's also shitting a brick about the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment