Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Who'll be making the video then?















So as you probably know - The London Marathon [a REAL length marathon - 26k I think] was on at the weekend. I watched The Guardian's bloggers' video today - it looks like a bit of a funfair. See it here: CLICK HERE

So, who's going to be filming my blogumentary on June 1st then?

Any takers??? Nah ? - - -

I plan an 8k run on Friday - should be grand. Google maps has helped me to know how far I'm running - so it's been a solid 5k for a three days now.

You never know - I could be applying for the London marathon next year!

I'm going to make up the ultimate running track list ahead of the weekend for anyone out there who's training at the minute. There'll be some motivational cheese in there as well as banging stomping beats. Woop! I was fairly unimpressed by what made it into The Guardian bloggers' playlists - from Fairytale of New York [thankfully I don't have too much hair to hold back while I puke] to Are We Human - the only way these songs or indeed their track-listings would make me run faster would be the thought of not having to listen to the entire playlist.

I may start taking photos on my runs too - there are some interesting things out there. From footpaths covered with white chalk lovehearts that someone obviously spent hours drawing to a gym bag perched on the door handle of Bertie's local.

Also, if you'd like to sponsor me, this is where it's at: RIGHT HERE

Up to 140 Euro now thanks to you guys,
Howley.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Looking forward to the mix, though I will listen to it with some wheels under me, but hope that's legal!

    And believe it or not a full length marathon is actually, 42k! But I reckon you could step up to the mark and rock one in 4 hours by the end of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well 42k just pisses all over my 10k, doesn't it?! I'm thinking I'll stick in something off the Attention Bebe setlist! Must make that up later this evening.

    ReplyDelete