Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Four in a row


So I've managed to make it four days running in a row. Now I just need to multiply that number by 10 and I'll be sorted. I think I ran a bit faster today - but I'm not really keeping track of times right now. I recently broke my watch and I can only see the time on half of my phone...[those of you who know me, will know that the word priorities means little to me.]

I emailed one of the people behind DEBRA Ireland today to see if I can meet up with some of the families and people affected by EB. If I can I'll do some interviews and let ye know how they go. I think it'd be pretty interesting to find out more about it though and it'd be good to meet some of the people I'd be hoping to help by doing this run for DEBRA Ireland.

Remember that you can sponsor me by clicking here: RIGHT HERE

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karen, Best of Luck with the running. I just started back running last week after a very long time! Doing the Dublin docklands run in a few weeks. It's 8k....I'm going to check back here and see how your getting on maybe it will motivate me to keep going too.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen - the weather is holding up my motivation at the moment anyways. When it starts pissing rain next week I may have to look to something else to motivate me. I wonder if I could borrow Marco Pierre White to shout at me for a while...

    ReplyDelete